Purpose: Creates a new callback task request.
Most important parameters that can be provided:
- Due Date when this task should be added to the Service Queue of the provided Service
- Service this callback request will be executed on behalf
- Target to be called
- The priority of this task
- The number of times an unsuccessful dial-out is retried and how long the system should wait in-between
- A comment which will be displayed to the agent who accepts the dial-out (MAX LENGTH: 150 chars)
- An ExternalTaskId that can be used as a unique identifier (f.e. a CRM customer interaction/task identifier from an external CRM system)
Parameters for the new callback. See CreateCallbackDto description.
|Code||Description / Example|