The Extended Toast helps you to observe important information about a customer when you receive the service task and during the service conversation. It allows you to take informed decisions and improve the customer experience.
If configured the Extended Toast appears when a call reaches you and is closed automatically when the call is terminated (after ACW is ended).
By clicking on a slider icon you can hide the Extended Toast or reopen it if necessary.
The Extended Toast consists of the Header Bar and three modules that can be activated individually for each service:
The Header Bar contains the following information:
- Service Display Name and a picture (if available)
- Customer name or sip or phone number
- Connected Time : shows how long you and a customer are on IM or Audio call. It’s shown in the format MM:SS. As soon as the time exceeds one hour, the format switches to HH:MM:SS.
- Accept and Decline buttons that are enabled during audio or video calls. The buttons are disabled for IM chat and after you accepted the call.
The KPI Module gives acces to information that allows to monitor the performance of the most important call parameters. The module provides the following information:
- Queue Time : shows how long the IM or Audio call was in the queue until it was accepted. It is shown in the format MM:SS. As soon as the time exceeds one hour the format switches to HH:MM:SS.
- Today : shows the amount of inbound calls from and outbound calls to the customer during the day.
- Last 7 days : shows the amount of inbound calls from and outbound calls to the customer during the last seven day.
The Callback Module shows the last four callback requests that were scheduled for the same customer and set to the "Pending", "In Progress" or "Failed” status. The module contains the following fields:
- Tab Title: shows time and date when the task is scheduled.
- Status : shows the task’s current status.
- Initiating Service : shows the initiating service name for which the callback request was created.
- Comments: shows a message that will be shown to the agent through chat when he receives the callback task.
- "Mark Solved" button : allows to close the callback task. If during pressing the button the task has changed its state to ‘Failed’, the module hides the button and shows the new status
The Parameter Module allows to show up to ten parameters that are configured for a service. If a parameter contains a web-link it can be opened from the module directly by clicking on it. The module contains the following fields:
- Name : shows the parameter name
- Value: shows the parameter’s current value
The Extended Toast is configurable, so it could be that LUCIE isn't configured or not all available modules have been selected by the admin!