This action is started from within a lost task.
Any Supervisor may create a new callback tasks for lost calls within the ‘Lost Tasks’ widget.
Initiate CallBack Task
To initiate a callback task, perform the following steps:
- Select a service in the ‘Lost Tasks’ widget
- Click to expand a list of lost calls.
- Click the initiate callback task button in the ‘Action’ column
When the ‘Initiate Callback Task’ button is clicked, the ‘Initiate Callback Task’ pop-up appears:
The ‘Initiate CallBack Task’ pop-up contains the following controls:
Service on behalf of which a callback gets created.
Customer’s valid SIP address or a valid phone number.
Either / Or:
Sets how many times a failed dialout is repeated until the task is cancelled.
Timegap between Retries
Sets the time delay to dialout again after a failed attempt.
Sets the priority of the task.
A comment which will be displayed to the agent who accepts the Dialout.
Warning message for scheduled callback tasks
When submitting a new callback task, a warning message and list of existing callback tasks may appear. This happens if the system finds any callback tasks for the same target and service already scheduled.
In this case a Supervisor has the following options:
- ‘Submit’ button: A new callback task will be created anyways.
- ‘Cancel’ button: A new callback task will not be created.
- Select tasks from the list and press ‘Submit’ button: A new callback task will be created and any selected tasks will be removed (replaced with the new one).