All LUCS-configured SfB (Skype for Business) services are responsible for handling IM Chats, Audio and Video calls. Once a conversation is accepted by the service it is handled according to the configured workflows, distribution policy, Agent / User traits and specific service settings described on the following pages.
LUCS distinguishes by two types of services :
- Call (SfB) services
Depending on your type of service (calls, recording, chat) you need to perform the corresponding Trusted Application Pool setup and adapt the Essential Topology Settings accordingly before adding a new Call Service which handle incoming calls, chats and surveys.
- Mail services which are responsible for emails.
Depending on which services you need to perform the Tenant Setup O365 and Exchange before adding a new Mail Service.
- Trusted Application Pool setup and Essential Topology Settings - for configuring Adresses & Endpoints for your services
- Tenant Setup O365 and Exchange - for configuring mail services / Azure Apps
- Defining Workflows - for all your Agent-related services
- Assigning Agent Traits and Duty Profiles - to determine criteria for distribution
- Distribution Policy - to assign to services
Service Tab Overview
The 'Services' tab provides the possibility to define the Services in the LUCS system and manage Service configuration. Service details can be edited on the following tabs which are displayed upon selecting an appropriate Service