Purpose: Get callback using the ExternalTaskId that provided on creation request.
Most important parameters that are returned:
- All parameters provided during Callback request creation
- State of callback tasks:
- Pending – session is created
- In Queue – the callback is in the queue to be answered, the search of an agent is started
- Processing – the callback task has been accepted by an agent, and the outbound dial-out to the customer has been made
- Terminated – the callback is done and the parties are hanging up
- Creator which identifies the way callback was created. "Luware.API", "WebService" (if created on LUCS FE), "WfActivity" (if created through workflow)
- Initiator which in case the Creator is "WebService" will contain the name of the Supervisor who created this callback task and otherwise contains "WF Activity" or "Luware.API"
- LeftInQueueTimeInSeconds: Current value how long the task was left in queue
|TaskId (Guid) or ExternalTaskId (any string) that identifies the task.|
|Code||Description / Example|