Checklist to use Agent Assistant:
- A set-up LUCS topology (with Agent Manager service installed, configured and running)
- A defined Agent Assistant Configuration
- The Agent defined with an AA configuration assigned.
AA will automatically retrieve the Agent name (SfB SIP-address) and relate details from your local user directory. If your LUCS server and Agents are not within the same domain you need to configure AA for multi domain use during Setup.
The Agent Assistant (AA) application is a client-side helper App which runs on Agent PCs. When the application is running and connected to the server a blue symbol with a green/yellow (depending on the active profile) dot is displayed in the taskbar.
Why use Agent Assistant?
While it is possible to completely rely on LUCS Frontend for daily work, Agent Assistant allows for more detailed and efficient interactions. Unique features include:
- Manage After Call Work - With task management and extending the time if needed (and configured)
- Specify Task Completion Codes and Cross Selling Codes
- Provide Not Ready Reasons to Supervisors
- Impersonate your outgoing calls as a services