The ‘Customer Journey’ page in the Dashboard provides supervisors the means to retrieve information about each service customer task and which route it took until task completion.
Further details on how we define "tasks" can be found on the Historic Reporting section.
Search and Filtering
You can search for any conversation by the following caller criteria:
- Phone number
Partial search is also possible, e.g. by starting to type "@lunifico.com" you will get all users from a specific domain. You can also start typing "sip:" to get a full list of numbers and click on an entry.
The filters available are:
- Latest (default)
- Previous Week
- Previous Month
- Previous Quarter
- Previous Year
- Current Week
- Current Month
- Current Quarter
- Current Year
- Custom, which enables: Date From / Date To calendar controls
Upon selecting a conversation, details on the entry will be shown in the information section:
- A timeline with task session start and completion times.
- Events inside the timeline, e.g. Agent RONA State, Transfers with more details on mouseover.
- Details (e.g. Task Completion Codes, Cross Selling Codes and Parameters),
- Survey / Ratings - Shown as extra widgets below the timeline, this feature requires that the call was taken by a service with a "Survey" Workflow Instances configured.
The concepts are explained further below.
The timeline displays the with start and end times (hh:mm:ss) as well as transitional states defined on it. The following controls are available:
|Timeline Bars (Events)|
Shows 6 possible events: IVR, Queue, Connected Time, Voicemail, RONA and Transfer, also related to the diagram Legend below.
You can mouse over each event to show a tooltip with details such as: event name, time amount, service name, agent name, target of the transfer, addresses of voicemail mail boxes, etc.
|START and END|
The end of the the timeline contains Extended Task Result that tell:
You can toggle the view mode personal preference - to either visualize parallel handling or safe on vertical space for printout-reports.
- When TCC and CSC are not configured for the service, the section contains the message ‘The feature is not configured for this service’. → In this case you need to define Parameters and assign them as Service Call Context first.
- Call details are concluded from sessions older than 2 minutes. However, an Agent may choose to fill the TCC and CSC later during After Call Work with Agent Assistant. In this case, the session will show no filled TCC and CSC. Details may appear delayed after an (internal) integration job re-execution and a page reload.
Survey / Rating
The Survey / Rating section contains the customer answers on the surveys (Open Questions, Yes/No Questions, Range with Stars).
On Surveys and Ratings
- When a survey is not configured for this service, the section contains the message ‘The feature is not configured for this service’. → In this case you need to define Survey Questions part of Workflow Resources use them as Workflow Elements.
- Survey details are concluded from sessions older than 2 minutes. However, a customer may choose to fill the survey later. In this case, the session will show no survey details to the FE user. Details will appear for this session only after (internal) integration job re-execution and a page reload.