Goal: Supervisor understands how to create a Callback task from a Lost Task in LUCS FE - Lost Tasks Widget
- ‘Private Customer Care’ service exists in the system
- ‘Private Customer Care’ service is configured to → See Outbound / Callback Task Configuration
- ‘Private Customer Care’ service has Direction Type = InboundOutbound
- Lost call exists for ‘Private Customer Care’
- Agent is available in the ‘Private Customer Care’ service and selectable for Callback tasks based on the Trait- and Distribution configuration
|#||WHERE||USER ACTION||RESULTS / SYSTEM REACTION|
|1||Customer Phone||The customer calls to a Service and finally after some time waiting in Queue he hangup the conversation.||Task is Lost and is therefore shown in the Lost Task Widget.|
|2||LUCS FE - Lost Tasks Widget||The Supervisor with the relevant access rights can now initiate a Callback task from the listed "Lost Task" by pressing the "Create a callback request button" in the Action column.|
|3||LUCS FE - Lost Tasks Widget|
In the ‘Initiate Callback Task‘ pop up window the Supervisor can define:
|4||LUCS FE - Lost Tasks Widget||Supervisor presses ‘Save & Close’ button to create a new callback task.|
The task is immediately added to the queue of the ‘Private Customer Care’ Service as the Due Date was set to "Immediately".
|5||LUCS Agent Assistant on Agent Machine||The IM Task is assigned to the Agent and accepts it through his SkypeForBusiness Client.|
The Agent sees the comments that have been added by the Supervisor during task creation in the IM window.
|6||LUCS FE - Callback Tasks Widget||The Task is visible in the 'Callback Tasks' widget in LUCS FE.|