Adding a new Incoming Call or Mail Service handling can be done with an easy-to use Wizard. To create a new SfB service click the '+ Add' button select the appropriate type of the service.
- Type: Select a SfB Service type
Follow these steps for adding a call service or learn how to Add a Mail Service instea.
- Template: Select any existing SfB service as template for the new one, or just add the settings manually.
Any selected template can be adjusted manually during later steps.
- Common: Fill out all the required fields to go to the next step. For details on the fields, refer to the table on this page.
- Skype: Fill out data related to Skype for Business. For details on the fields, refer to the table on this page.
- Workflow: Configure or adjust the workflow information. For details on the fields, refer to the table within Workflow_Workflow_tabConfiguration
When you selected a template previously you can 'Finish' the configuration at this point. Otherwise continue with the next steps.
→ Further steps will be skipped and settings of the selected service template will be applied.
- Distribution: On this step the user can fill out data related to a distribution call area. For details on the fields, refer to the table on the Call Distribution Policy page.
- Extended: Add data related to a context and conversation mail area. For details on the fields, refer to the tables on the Workflows and Service Call Context pages respectively.
- Click on 'Finish' button to conclude the service addition.
You may to go 'Back' on each step and change settings before the information is finalized.
→ After the 'Finish' button is clicked, a "Successful" notice is displayed. You may directly add another service or close.