To add a mail service click '+ Add' button and select the Mail Service
- Type: Select a Mail Service type:
- Template: You can use an existing Mail service or create a new one. Settings can be adjusted manually later during the wizard.
If template is set, on the next steps it can be adjusted manually as well.
- Common: Fill out all the required fields to go to the next step. Fields are explained here.
- Skype: On this step the user can fill out data related to Skype for Business area. Fields are explained here.
- Mail Context: Configure or adjust the mail context information. Refer to General Service Settings and Service Call Context for details on fields.
If a template was selected, the service may be created by using "Finish". Otherwise, follow the next steps.
- Distribution: Fill out data related to distribution mail call area. Refer to Mail Services Distribution for details on the fields.
- Extended: On this step the user can fill out data related to a codes area.
Click on 'Finish' button to conclude the service addition. There is an option to go 'Back' on each step and change settings before editing is finished.
→ After the 'Finish' button is clicked, you may choose to add another service or close the wizard.