Nimbus is a Luware cloud-based solution that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Teams to act as a customer communication service application. From intelligent routing of company numbers, efficient call transfers, distributed call routing to teams, up to building complex contact centers - Nimbus hears your call to action. Nimbus can be configured for any service type of your choice. On this page we explain a few core Nimbus Features so you can make an informed decision going forward.
Nimbus Key Features
Links below lead to further pages in our Knowledge Base.
|Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Azure|
|Quick to onboard|
|Lean and distraction-free|
|Flexible call handling|
Nimbus Service Types
Depending on your needs Nimbus supports various service types. You can also compare them via our Nimbus Features overview.
Refer to the table below to pick the correct service license based on your requirements. Higher service license tiers include features from the previous tier(s).
By default Nimbus is provisioned as a "Advanced Routing" service.
|Enterprise Routing offers more workflow flexibility and additional call context support.||Contact Center offers skill-based routing outside of single-service constraints with high user flexibility. Prioritize your calls to create and create VIP- and Emergency hotlines.|
|Target Audience||Collaborative teams and customer services requiring flexibility with minimal setup effort.||Extended teams with dedicated support and sales capabilities, tied into external CRM / Service Desk systems.||Contact Centers or Priority Services with "Agents" that are capable of handling specialized tasks regardless of customer time zone or service called.|
User groups and service users are directly tied into the channel system of MS Teams and sync automatically.
The UI - all you need one click away
During a busy day the Dashboard is there to access everything your team needs. Handle incoming calls, monitor KPI, manage team member availability - everything is one click away. The User Interface of Nimbus is designed to keep learning efforts and click-depth to a minimum.
Optional Attendant Console integration
Nimbus integrates with Attendant Console, our one-click call transfer solution.
- Attendant Console is integrated into Teams client and available on all devices, e.g. Chrome Books
- Provides a detailed queue with waiting time and caller ID (using MS Flow)
- Pick specific calls from the Nimbus queue
- Attendant Console can be easily activated as an add-on to Nimbus
Head over to our official Luware Attendant product page to learn more.
Optional Interact integration
Nimbus also can acts as a Frontdesk directly on your website, via the use of our Interact solution.
Luware Interact is a solution that incorporates chat, voice and video calls directly into a website without any plugins. Users of Nimbus receive the customer interactions directly in their Teams client. From a customer perspective the Interact UI is very simple to use, directly embedded as a code-snippet on a website. The customer engages on a simple setup process and starts talking directly with any user of Nimbus within their Teams client.
Before you start
- Nimbus Interact is a separately-enabled Nimbus Feature. The configuration is done completely on the admin portal.
- Customers from outside will interact with Nimbus users directly via website widget. The allowed websites and the embed code are configured in Interact Domain Templates (CORS).
- If you want to use this feature, please refer to Use Case - Setting up Interact for a step-by-step-guide.
Features described in the following are still in beta (experimental) stadium.
- Features marked with are still being evaluated in both performance and usability by both our users and the development team.
- Notable limitations and bugs may occur. An experimental feature may be temporarily disabled as improvements are implemented.
- Based on customer feedback, scope and design of the feature may change significantly in upcoming updates.
Head over to our official Luware Interact product page to learn more.
Power Automate Connector
Nimbus is easily integrated with other Microsoft applications by using the Microsoft Power Automate Connector.
Nimbus supports MS (Microsoft Power Automate) by providing a separate Connector called "Luware Nimbus".
Some possible use cases could be:
- A Simple Notification: Retrieve Nimbus Task -> Task gets Lost → Trigger an E-Mail
- Live-Data Exchange during Calls: On Updated Nimbus Task → Retrieve caller Info → Request Task Details from your CRM or User Directory → Update the Task Details
- Call-Routing according to lists and parameters: e.g. VIP or Blacklist handling of calls based on Whitelists / Blacklists you keep within your service team.
- A Microsoft Power Automate subscription with "Premium Tier" license is required to set up the necessary connectors in your Flows .
Note that the pricing for these accounts is determined by Microsoft and outside your Luware subscription.
- Flow interaction requires an existing Nimbus service / team to be provisioned on your tenant. Power Automate Trigger Events react to activities in currently active Workflows – as defined per Workflow Service Settings. More on this in the Trigger Events chapter below.
You need either Team Owner or Administrator to set up these Flow tasks . We recommend setting up flows as a Tenant Administrator as you have full access to services and related data entities within their respective Organization Units . This is also reducing the risk that Flow Actions and related Trigger Events stop working as data entities move or become unavailable due to changes on the user account.