With our continued effort to streamline the user experience across all our products we're proud to announce the launch of our RTC Launcher Knowledge base (KB) .
In the KB you'll find lots of useful information about our current Version 2.5, learn how all features work and get the information you need quickly. As we're heading towards 2.6 you can expect continuous updates to the KB from now on, including regular blog posts like this one where we introduce new feature updates and changes made to RTC.
- Built from the ground up - For this launch we completely structured our content in a way that is easy to follow and navigate through.
- Easy to follow - All content is now structured into "Installation" - "System Configuration" - "Administration" and "Usage" . A top-to-bottom tree structure approach guides you through the logical sequence of actions.
- To the point - No one likes to read lengthy walls of text, so we streamlined everything to focus on topics that really matter.
- For everyone - The new knowledge base covers all user needs, from administrators to daily users. Our new User Roles page and information markers used throughout the pages make everything visible at a glance.
Stuck for where to start? No problem!
- If you're new to the whole Stratus ecosystem, head right to the Introduction for RTC and the follow-up RTC in a Nutshell page.
- Are you an end-user who's thinking "Just tell me simply, how do I 'use' RTC?" Get to grips quickly in using the RTC Client
- Or are you a power user who's interested in administration and reporting then head on over to the web panel administration section.
- As IT-specialist you might be interested in the technical facts. Head to the Installation section for all technical requirements.