This page is a suggestion on how to generate a certificate for the running RTC Launcher web services. Your IT policies might differ from the procedures below.
For encryption via a secure channel (HTTPS) a certificate must be generated.
One of the ways to find the certificate hash is to get it using IIS:
- Open IIS and click on the Server Name.
- Open Server Certificates.
- Double-click the RTC Launcher certificates in the certificate list.
- Open "Details" tab in the displayed "Certificate" pop-up.
- Find "Thumbprint" value, copy it, and remove all spaces.
- Ensure that the thumbprint does not have any additional symbols
- Use this value in the "Certificate Hash" field in the RTC setup.