Via the "Domains" panel, web sites can be specified on which RTC Launcher the contact panel will be placed.
To add a domain click thebutton → a "Add Domain" pop-up opens.
Fill the fields according to the table below:
Domain Name. It should be unique within RTC Launcher. The field is required.
URL(s) combined under a domain. Incoming requests that are not coming from any of the specified domains will provoke a CORS error.
Valid formats: www.example.com / subdomain.firstleveldomain.org / trustedapp.azurewebsites.net
Wildcards like www.*.luware.com are not allowed.
RTC Launcher resources are secured by the cross-origin requests policies.
A provided domain name with the protocols will be considered as secure. At least one protocol is required (both can be checked).
Click "Edit", then "Add Avatar" buttonto upload images.
- Upload the avatars using the opened file upload dialog.
The file format should be jpg, jpeg, png.
- Maximum image size is 300kb.
- There are no restrictions on number of the uploaded pictures.
- While not limited we recommend rectangular dimensions of 160x160px.
You can define different avatars for each presence status. Use the check-boxes to set the corresponding status.
Conflicting status assignments are automatically prevented.
- Several sites can be assigned to one domain.
- If that domain is edited, the changes are applied to all the assigned sites.
- If a domain is deleted, all the assigned sites are deleted as well.
Navigate to Site
Each assigned site has a "Navigate to site" buttonwhich can be used for testing purposes. Click the button, to open the site details in a separate window.
A "Delete" option is available on each previously added Domain entry.
- System domain entries (specified during RTC Launcher Admin Installation) are protected and can't be removed.
Prior to deletion a confirmation pop-up will appear with "OK" and "Cancel" buttons. When clicking OK domain will be deleted and removed from the Domains list