Introduction to Stratus Team
Welcome to Stratus Team our cloud-based collaboration and communication platform for Microsoft Teams. We developed this app to help you to create and establish your own help desk or service line with ease. The whole set-up and management process is seamlessly integrated into Microsoft Teams, with no additional installation being required.
This manual introduces you to all the features of Stratus, including some usage scenarios to illustrate the features this product has to offer.
Here are some topics to get you started:
- Read Stratus in a Nutshell to learn how this app works. We highly recommend learning about the Stratus User Roles first.
- In Getting Started let us help you start by registering your own company or service. After providing only a few details you can leave the technical set-up and registration process completely to us.
- Once on-boarding is complete, you can start using your Personal App.
- Got multiple teams to manage? Assign responsibilities by defining further Tenant Administrators and adding Team Administrators to your services.
- Set the groundwork by Managing Opening Hours Calendars and Assigning and Switching Workflows to your teams. You can also Manage Workflow Resources and Parameters for your Tenant and Team Administrators to use.
- Finally done with setup? Start Using Stratus in your daily business and learn how to use the Reporting features to make the right adjustments to your teams.