After your organization onboarding and setup is complete, the Personal Stratus App can be used for login. When clicking the Stratus App icon in the the left app bar a login screen is shown:
Alternatively you can perform these steps in your browser via https://stratus.emea.luware.cloud/
- Enter your credentials (usually your company Email address) and password.
Your administrator needs to have this set up for you as part of the Installation and Setup process.
- Depending if you're setup as local AD tenant or with Azure, the login method varies slightly
→ If your account is locally managed (e.g. a on-premise Active Directory account), use the Login button
→ If your account name (mail address) is recognized as Azure / O365 account, the Login form changes and show's a "Sign in With Microsoft"
- After the logon process the "Home" Screen of Stratus is shown.
From here on out the Stratus UI will look different based on your role.
- As a team member you can set Your Team Choice (if your team administrator enabled you to do so)
- As a team admin you have access to your assigned teams, see statistics and manage resources of your assigned teams
- As a tenant administrator you can manage users, assign them to activated teams, manage global resources and working hours.
In a Nutshell
- After Sign-In you might want to learn more about the Stratus UI and its functionality
- You can access your personal settings (e.g. preferred language) on the top right at any time
- Stratus may also be opened and operated in a browser window, completely outside of Microsoft Teams. The login process and UI will be the same as in the Stratus Teams app. Simply visit: https://teampp.emea.luware.cloud - you can switch between the App and Browser method at any time.
- You might want to read about the Stratus User Roles to get an understanding of all possible actions per role.