The ‘Workflow Structures’ page contains workflow structures for both inbound calls as well as surveys. All Workflow Instancess in Stratus Agent are based on a workflow structure.
WebConfigurator currently allows viewing and import / export of Workflow Structures. We perform the workflow structure definition according to your needs.
The page is accessible on Settings -> Workflow section -> Workflow Structures
When clicking specific workflow structure in the list, the user can view its details:
Import / Export Workflow Structure
Users with "Workflow" permissions (see Role Based Access - RBAC) can directly import and export workflow structures and instances to their assigned Organization Unit. Use this feature to quickly share workflows, for either productive purposes, quick distribution amongst your branch offices or for analysis during support.
A validation feature ensures that no manipulations or corrupt files enter your system.
Things to consider about Imports / Exports
- Json files are protected from manual changes, so a warning message appears if an imported json file was changed externally.
- Workflow Instances cannot be imported if related structures do not exist in the system.
- A warning message appears if an imported json file contains a workflow instance instead of a structure and vice versa.
- A "Master" policy is automatically assigned to imported structure or instance, which defines the defaults for all parameters (if not otherwise specified via placeholders).
- A "System" organization unit is assigned to the imported structure or instance if the imported organization does not exist in the system.
- Workflow resources are not part of the export / import. You may want to double check your workflow-instances after the import and assign resources accordingly.
Workflow Structure Import
To import a workflow structure:
- Click the ‘Import’ button. → A file dialogue opens for you import a json file.
- Click "Import" to browse for the .json file or drag and drop it into the dialogue
- Select a name and Organization Unit for your new workflow structure.
- Click Save & Apply and take note of the information message.
An import file must have JSON format and contain unique workflow structure name different from already existing in the Web-Configurator. Renaming the file prior to import will not work as the files are protected against manipulation. If you need to import an identically named structure, rename your existing structures / instances and repeat the import.
Workflow Structure Export
To export the existing workflow structure, select it in the list and click "Export" button. Exported structure will be saved in JSON file using your browsers download path preferences .