- The AC monitors the agent activities and status and provides this information to the Agent Monitor (AM)
Agent Manager / Monitor
- The AMs a central component and is responsible to assign the service calls correctly and efficiently to the free agents
- Receives information about agent status from Agent Control (AC)
- Receives direct call information from SMD (SIP Message Dispatcher)
- Receives and integrates opening hours from Outlook-/Exchange calendar
- Provides information to the Interactive Conversation Handler (ICH)
Customer Interface Connector
- Records voice messages and sends them per e-mail to the mailbox defined for the respective team service
- FrontEnd: Web Interface running on IIS providing the web GUI.
- FeCore: Backend Service
Interactive Conversation Handler
- The ICH manages communication endpoints and is the interface between Lync / SfB and TM
- He will answer calls and processes them according to the specified workflows. If a workflow element f.e. is not enabled (“xxxx:Enabeld” = True) the ICH will skip this element
- To successfully transfer a call to an agent, the ICH asks the Agent Monitor (AM) for free agents
- Acts as intermediate between all Stratus Agent components and the SQL server (has a connection to all components)
- Stores and distributes the actual configuration to all components
- Writes all data (including reporting data) into the DB
|SMD||SIP Message Dispatcher|
The SMD is running on the front-end of the Lync Server and forwards all relevant Stratus Agent/TeamManager SIP messages to the AM. Relevant Request/Response messages are messages from team members which establish a call.
The SMD is responsible for detecting team member related Lync / SfB actions and for the busy on busy feature.