After exploring the many Configuration aspects of Stratus Agent it's time to learn more about using it in daily business. So far we've been focusing almost exclusively on the Backend (WebConfigurator), but Stratus Agent also provides multiple frontend applications, all of which are designed to be unobtrusive in the way they interact with Microsoft Teams.
Some examples are:
- The Stratus Agent Web Frontend (FE) is accessed by both Team Supervisors and Agents to perform service tasks by using Widget Actionsand inspect service statistics.
- The Frontend features customizable Frontend Widgets and Groups which can be displayed when Managing Wallsfor other users to see.
- Web Reportingis an integral part of the FE and provides daily service statistics, Reporting (KPI) and customer journeys.
- Historic Reporting allows to connect to the reporting database to evaluate historical service data on either Power BI by using our provided templates.
- The Agent Assistant as a client-side installed App allows agents to handle incoming service tasks with ease. The application also delivers extended toast messages, tracks the readyness status of agents and requests Task Completion Codes (TCC) and Cross Sessling Codes (CSC). Furthermore the Agent Assistant allows agents to make calls on behalf of the service.
In this section: