The Agent Assistant (AA) application is a client-side helper App which runs on Agent PCs.
Checklist to use Agent Assistant:We will assist you with the following steps:
- A set-up topology (with Agent Manager service installed, configured and running
- A defined Agent Assistant Configuration
- The Agent defined with an AA configuration assigned.
AA will automatically retrieve the Agent name (SfB SIP-address) and relate details from your local user directory. If your Stratus server and Agents are not within the same domain you need to configure AA for multi domain use during Setup.
Why use Agent Assistant?
While it is possible to completely rely on the Stratus Agent Web FrontEnd for daily work, Agent Assistant allows for more detailed and efficient interactions. Unique features include:
O365 Login Support
Encrypted Connection to Backend
Provide Provide Not Ready Reasons (NRR) to Supervisors
Handle External Tasks (e.g. provided by the Stratus Agent API)
- Manage After Call Work - Task management, provide details and extend the the After Call Work (ACW) time if needed
Set and Reset RONA State quickly
Call As - Impersonate your outgoing calls as a services
- Specify Task Completion Codes and Cross Selling Codes for Reporting purposes and metrics gathering