The Extended Toast helps you to observe important information about a customer when you receive the service task and during the service conversation. It allows you to take informed decisions and improve the customer experience.
If configured the Extended Toast appears when a call reaches you and is closed automatically when the call is terminated (after ACW is ended).
The Header Bar contains the following information:
- Service Display Name and a picture (if available)
- Customer name or sip or phone number
- Connected Time : shows how long you and a customer are on IM or Audio call. It’s shown in the format MM:SS. As soon as the time exceeds one hour, the format switches to HH:MM:SS.
The KPI Page gives access to information that allows monitoring of call parameters. The module provides the following information:
- Queue Time : shows how long the IM or Audio call was in the queue until it was accepted. It is shown in the format MM:SS. As soon as the time exceeds one hour the format switches to HH:MM:SS.
- Today : shows the amount of inbound calls from and outbound calls to the customer during the day.
- Last 7 days : shows the amount of inbound calls from and outbound calls to the customer during the last seven day.
The Parameter Module allows to show up to ten parameters that are configured for a service. If a parameter contains a web-link it can be opened from the module directly by clicking on it. The module contains the following fields:
- Name : shows the parameter name
- Value: shows parameters and values
The Extended Toast is configurable, so it could be that it isn't shown or not all tabs are shown. To enable more functionality, contact your administrator.