– TM 3.4 Release
We are proud to announce our newest V3.4 TM release, featuring quality-of-life and reporting improvements.
Impersonate Incoming Service (Team) on Transfer
It is now possible to configure Incoming Service Impersonation for internal (virtual) transfers initiated by your agents. This allows to see the transfer target to which service the call initially (before the call was transferred in the Workflows) was made to.
How to use
Precondition: Requires at least 2 internal services A and B. Afterwards, enable the checkbox in the "Service Details > Phone Settings" Tab of your Activated Teams.
When enabled on the source (service A), the following scenario applies:
- Service A takes the call and a blind / virtual transfer to Service B is performed.
- Agent 1 from Service B will see Service B impersonated in both SfB / MS Teams and take the call, then transfers to Agent 2.
- Agent 2 will see Service A impersonation and take the call.
Configure Transfer behavior per Service / Team
Added a new radio button to steer per Service and Team:
- Calls transferred by the agent to external targets will
- Leave the system (Stop Tracking)
- Stay in the system (Continue Tracking) (default)
Where to find it? Look in the "Service Details > Phone Settings" Tab of your Activated Teams.
Default System Setting
- A DB Updater system setting stores the default. The DB updater app.config will apply this value for all NEW created services and teams. Name of the parameter: "Calls transferred by the agent to external targets defaults"
- A new Setting called was added in DB updater to define the behavior for all existing services / teams during an upgrade.
Default: "stay in the system"
Create Empty DB Script
Our old baseline DB script was based on 2.9, requiring cumulative updates of all versions that followed. Starting for Versions ≥ 3.3 we've implemented a "Create empty DB" script which assists in a first-time installation of TM.
Where to find it? Look in the "05_EmptyDB" sub-folders of your source installation file directory. If not provided, ask your Luware Support representative for the latest BI reports for your version.
- Improved Functionality - If a user becomes "Active" for a team, he/she will also be considered for distribution of already queued tasks. If AM get's notified about the the fact, that a team member is being set to active, the distribution recalculation is performed.
- TM components now use .NET Framework 4.7.2 to access newest MS Graph API functionality. Please update your .NET Framework to 4.7.2 or newer prior to installation of the new components.
Head to https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework to retrieve the installers.
General Prerequisites have been updated accordingly.
Known Issues / Limitations
Standalone Opening Hours Configuration
The "Standby Duty" function, which allows agents to be reached on their mobile- or PSTN phone and be notified by e-mail or SMS when certain events occur, is not yet implemented and can only be used with a dedicated Exchange mailbox.
Known Limitation (wontfix)
When using Exchange as your opening hours calendar: when the timezone on your calendar account changes, existing all-day events will not be updated to this new timezone.
We recommend not change time-zones if you use "all-day" events.
Extend TM to support multi tenancy
Tenant Management by adding a three level OU Structure is currently only available if manual provisioning is active (Active Directory synchronization is disabled). Please read more on this in the CIC - Customer Infrastructure Connector page.
There is currently no visible UI warning about this limitation. With AD sync enabled, new Tenant layers added to the Organization Unit with not be reflected. We recommend completely opting for one variant (with AD sync or Tenant Layer support).