Team Manager Menu panel
The User Interfac of TeamManager consists of a main panel with the following elements. By clicking the elements at the the left corner you can access the following elements:
- Home (Available to all users)
- Activated Teams is available to System and Team Administrators and leads to team details.
- Add Teams is available to System and Team Administrators, where the administrator can also activate teams.
- Reporting is available to System and Team Administrators and leads to the Reporting page.
- WF Resources is available to System and Team Administrators and allows the management of Workflow resources.
- Opening Hours is available to System and Team Administrators and enables opening hours to be managed.
UI Access Permissions
Depending on user role the UI shows various levels of detail and functionality.
System Administrators have full rights. They can add and update tenants for all users and teams.
Read Only System Administrators can see all resources like a System Administrator but have no access to change anything in the system.
Team Manager Configurator
Tenant Administrators can…
Team Administrator Configuration in TM FE
Team Manager Configurator
Team Administrator can…
Team Membership Configuration in TM FE in case of manual user provisioning
Active Directory in case of Active Directory synchronization
Team Member can ...
Frontend views based on Role
Tenant Administrator View
When the 'Team Choice' is enabled for a particular team, a Tenant Administrator can manage not only his own responsibility for services but also the responsibility of other users. The option is available on Activated Teams page-> Team Members tab.
Addition and Removal of Team Members
A Tenant Admin can add or remove team members from a team.
- Adding Users can be done via the Search and the "Add User" button.
The Search is limited to team members under the respective tenant.
- Deleting users can be done via the Remove Button
→ A confirmation dialogue will be shown:
Set Team (In)Active
Under the list of team members there are buttons that make it possible to set the whole team (every Team member) to Active/Inactive state in one click: 'Set Team members active' and 'Set Team members Inactive'
- When making these changes, settings are not applied directly to DB, you need to "Save" first as this has impact on daily business.
- The Active-State syncs immediately for all affected users. A browser-refresh however is necessary for the toggle-control to reflect this.
- TeamCallGroupOnly team type setting does not support Team Choice option. When this type of team is set, the Team Member table does not have any Active/Inactive related buttons
- A Team Member may see only the 'Activated' list of service teams to which he belongs. 'Deactivated' teams are not displayed in the list.
Also see Team Choice Feature to see how the role affects further UI elements.
Team Administrator View
A Team Administrator is able to manage agents' responsibility for services using 'Team Choice' for team(s) which he administrates. The option is available on Activated Teams page-> Team Members tab.
The Active-State syncs immediately for all affected users. A browser-refresh however is necessary for the toggle-control to reflect this.
A team member with Agent permissions is able to see his personal list of teams with enabled 'Team Choice' to which he or she is assigned to via the Organization Unit matrix.
Any team member is able to configure responsibility for the team service on Team Manager 'Home' page:
- - Is Responsible. Agent gets calls for the team services.
- - Is Not Responsible. The Agent does not get any calls for the team he is set inactive on.
Changes made need to be applied via 'Save' button.
The Active-State syncs immediately for all affected users. The Team Administrator will also see his team members active state with synchonized "Active" controls. A browser-refresh however is necessary for the toggle-control to reflect this.
If the team choice is disabled and you try to log into the Frontend as Team Member log in, then a 'Unauthorized: User is not a member of a team with Team Choice enabled" notification message appears.