Once you're done with preparation it's time to install all necessary Team Manager components.
All of the following components are meant for a "Server" side installation.
Copy the listed setup files of the application to any folder on the machine where TM application will be installed:
- Luware-TM-AC (Agent Controller)
- Luware-TM-AM (Agent Manager)
- Luware-TM-Configurator (System configuration definition)
- Luware-TM-ICH (Interactive Conversation Handler)
- Luware-TM-PS(Persistence Service)
These components are optional if you use the following features
- Luware-TM-API (Application Programming Interface)
- Luware-TM-CI (Calendar Integration)
- Luware-TM-CIC (Customer Infrastructure Connector)
- Luware-TM-CR (Conversation Recording)
- Luware-TM-CWS (Configuration Web Service for TM)
- Luware-TM-FE (Frontend of the Web Application)
- Luware-TM-GalReader (Global Address List l Reader)
- Luware-TM-SMD (SIP Message Dispatcher) – the SMD component is installed on the Lync server machine
The general installation rules and some service installation specifics are described below.
Infos to prepare
During the Installation, it is necessary to specify the following values:
- Instance Name (If LUCS and TM products are installed on machine use different Instance Names)
- Port Number
- Lync Server Version (for Luware-TM-CIC onl9
- Site Port Number (for Luware-TM-FE and Luware-TM-API)
- Role (for Luware-TM-Configurator only)
- Web Site Name and Web Site Port Number (for Luware-TM-MMClient only)
- Optional: Retrieve existing certificate thumbprints for the installers.
During installation, the port number field does not refer to an explicit port directly. It will add this number to the default port number. For example, if you use 1000 for PS (default port = 19400), the port used would be 20400. For a full list of default ports, check the network configuration page.
By default,TM will be installed into: C:\Program Files\Luware AG.
The installation path can be changed to using ‘Browse’ button.
During AC, ICH, CR, MM, SMD and CIC components installation, you need to specify Lync/Skype Server version and select appropriate options. ‘Skype for Business‘ option is the default.