The CI service is an active – active component and is responsible for the opening hours and standby duty feature. This service has to be installed on all TM machines.
- Run the CI.Setup.msi
- On the Luware-TM-CI Configuration Settings screen of the setup pay attention to fill the
- Instance Name
- Port number
- Configure Certificate Security
For security reason TM provides possibility to use certificate-based encryption and verification during the components communication. To configure certificate based authentication, select ‘Configure Certificate Security’ check box and press ‘Next’ button to open a page with server certificate settings.Example of filled Luware-TM-CI Configuration Settings screen
If ‘Configure Certificate Security’ check box was set to true, configure the server and client certificate settings as the next step. The client settings specify which settings CI will use while connecting to PS. The server settings are used to validate another services when they try to connect to CI.Example of filled Luware-TM-CI Server Certificate Settings screen
Settings Description Value
Transfer security modes offered by WCF to ensure a secured communication between a client and a server.
- None : This mode ensures that no security is applied while communication between server and client.
- Transport: As the name suggests, it is concerned with security of communication between a client and a service over a network protocol. It guarantees the confidentiality and integrity of messages at transport level since transport security secures the entire communication channel.
The mode that specifies how incoming certificate is validated and how trust is determined .
- None: In this mode no validation is perfomed.
- ChainTrust: : In this mode WCF simply validates the certificate against the issuer of a certificate known as a root authority (the expiration time is checked too).
- PeerTrust: In this mode WCF simply checks if the incoming certificate is installed in the Trusted People folder in the certificate store (the expiration time is checked too).
- PeerOrChainTrust: Mixed mode.
The flag that defins which certificate is used for encryption.
- False: Encryption is done with default certificate. It means that certificate with the hostname of the machinefrom the Personal Store is used on server side.
- True : Encryption is done with a dedicated certificate. It means there is possibility to configure identifier (thumbprint) of the certificate.
The thumbprint is a hash value computed over the complete certificate, which includes all its fields, including the signature.
The system reports all errors related to connection or certificate issues to a log file ‘C:\Program Files\Luware AG\TM-ICH\log \connectionIssues.log’.
Note: The system reports all errors related to connection or certificate issues to a log file ‘C:\Program Files\Luware AG\TM-ICH\log\connectionIssues.log’.
Open Services and start the installed service.
- Check that service is successfully started without any errors in Event Viewer or in the log file
c:\Program Files\Luware AG\TM-CI\log\regularLog.txt
Support for Exchange Web Service (EWS) APIs for Exchange Online is being phased out by Microsoft1 in favor of OAuth 2.0 (via O365 credentials). TeamManager features already use Graph API and can be reconfigured. Check in your configuration that "O365" settings are used instead of "Exchange".
AREAS TO CHECK: Mailboxes, Calendars, Voicemail, Topology Settings. Note that "Mail Manager" as an exception will not get further Graph support.
In the TM-Configurator application:
- Open TM Configurator -> Topology -> Components (Server)
Add CI component as it is shown in the example (select the CI Server Type, System Instance, Activity Order and fill the service’s Settings according to the table below):Example of filled CI properties
|CallbackCategoryName||Defines the name of category which will be taken as callback.|
Example : callback
|ClosedCategoryName||Defines the name of category which will be taken as closed.|
Example : closed
|FlexibleTimeCategoryName||Defines the name of category which will be taken as flexible.|
Example : flexible
|InternationalHolidayCategoryName||Defines the name of category which will be taken as international holiday.|
Example : international
|LocalHolidayCategoryName||Defines the name of category which will be taken as local holiday.|
Example : local
|NationalHolidayCategoryName||Defines the name of category which will be taken as national holiday.|
|O365PollingTimeInSec||The polling time in seconds to check for updated opening hours or standby duty calendar entries.|
Example : 30
|OpenCategoryName||Defines the name of category which will be taken as open.|
Example : open
|PreHolidayCategoryName||Defines the name of category which will be taken as pre-holiday.|
Example : preholiday
|Special1CategoryName||Defines the name of category which will be taken as special 1.|
|Special2CategoryName||Defines the name of category which will be taken as special 2.|
|Special3CategoryName||Defines the name of category which will be taken as special 3.|
|Special4CategoryName||Defines the name of category which will be taken as special 4.|
|StandByDutyCategoryName||Defines the name of category which will be taken as standby duty.|
Example : standbyDuty
|SynchronizationTime||The time in 24 hours format when the CI will synchronize the calendar changes. This time is important if the streaming notifications mechanism cannot be used to access a calendar.|
Note : It’s strongly recommended to set synchronization time outside 02:00 – 03:00 o’clock.
|UpdateDelay||With the usage of streaming notifications to access the exchange calendar, an update will be received multiple times. To avoid unnecessary operations, the CI waits for a specified delay in seconds to update the memory.|
Example : 30