TeamManager is a universal routing solution that overcomes the limitations of Skype for Business integrated Response Groups. With TeamManager, service requests can be automatically distributed to appropriate departments, teams, or services and delivered to each member of the team using the availability status of Skype for Business.
The rules for this are simple:
- The team presence state depends on the status of its members.
- A team is available if at least one team member is available. If all team members are busy or away, the team status reflects that.
- Team members are automatically available for their team service once the Skype for Business client is launched and can work across teams simultaneously, if required.
As server application TM is natively integrated with Skype for Business, requiring no additional client to be installed. The redundant architecture of TeamManager servers ensures high availability.
- Calls are routed in TeamManager using “longest idle” or “Simultaneous Ringing/Broadcast” routing options.
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and ICR (Interactive Conversation Response) functions ensure customers are routed to the team service responsible based on their input.
- Team leaders manage the teams via an easy to use web interface:
- They can use a placeholder function to easily and flexibly change announcements or rerouting destinations at any time, without IT assistance.
- Opening hours, holidays, and standby service are also managed quickly and easily by team leaders via Outlook or Outlook Web App
Overcoming SfB Limitations
SfB does not inherently feature the concept of team management. For instance, it is not possible to define team contacts for IM, voice, audio, video, and app sharing. Team activity reports are not generated. Team availability based on the status of the members is not shown either. Team Manager from Luware fills this gap and offers a range of other valuable functions for organizations. The following illustration provides an overview of the architecture and functions of Team Manager.
All Skype for Business modalities are supported. Conversations can be conducted by chat, voice, or video. It is also possible to switch communications channel at any time. Support can be provided by adding desktop sharing.
You can integrate a CRM, ERP or Ticketing System with TeamManager to show your people relevant, contextual information about their customers, right in the Skype for Business (SfB) window or screen pop when calls or chats are accepted.
TeamManager delivers comprehensive reporting for measuring team performance. Data can be stored in your company’s own data warehouse or analyzed using Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Power Bl. For a quick glance, all reporting data is readily available directly from the frontend UI for team members to inspect.