- TeamManager 3.3.2 Bugfix Release
|Type||External Ticket ID (OTRS)||Internal ID / Issue Description||Fix Description / Impacts||Fixed in Setup / DB Version||Affected Component Setups|
|2411407||49855 B: [Callback] Callback Scheduling just stopped at some moment, restart of AM helped||Callbacks that were created a month ago are not stopped anymore.||3.3.20123.1|
- TeamManager 3.3 Release
We are proud to announce our newest V3.3 TM release, packed with a lot of new features as well as a huge variety of quality of life improvements.
New Tenant Layer support
A new "Tenant" layer has been added has been added to the Organization Unit structure and Role Based Access system of TM, corresponding with a new "Tenant Administrator" role. Users may now be part of multiple tenants and / or their respective teams if assigned to the corresponding Organization Unit.
Limitation- Tenant layer only available with manual user provisioning
In order to use the Tenancy feature you need to deactivate AD synchronization.
To disable AD sync:
- Head to the CIC component in your Topology settings.
- Disable the AD Sync by setting value for "enabledTeamSync" to "false"
Any existing tenant definitions will remain unaffected by this change.
Frontend Multi-Tenancy selection
To prevent multi-tenant users from making mistakes in the Frontend UI, they now have to select a tenant first before committing further entries to the system. This logic was changed on the following frontend pages:
Good to know
On pages where a new item can be created, the new tenant must be selected first to enable the controls, The new tenant will then be automatically filled into corresponding property fields.
Standalone Opening Hours Configuration
- A sysadmin or tenant admin (introduced with new multi tenancy functions in v3.2 ) you can configure the opening hours in TM itself. This acts as an alternative to use dedicated exchange mailboxes for opening hours handling.
Standalone opening hours are managed in a new page in TM Frontend and provide same functionality as exchange mailboxes. Every team manager can assign own calendars if needed.Manage team calendars directly within the TM Frontend
Where to find it? → Look for the new " Opening Hours " entry in the TM Frontend sidebar.
The "Standby Duty" function still requires a dedicated Exchange mailbox. When using a standalone calendar instead of Exchange you will be missing the following features:
- Agents to be reached via their mobile- or PSTN phone in their absence and ...
- ... notified by e-mail or SMS when certain events occur, is not yet implemented and
With 3.3 we updated the API to handle calls (tasks) directly.
The following new endpoints and methods are available with this update:
|Teams under a tenant (OU)|
Retrieve all teams under the respective Organization Unit.
Will return (a list of) Teams with TeamID or UserIDs within a team
|User (Agent) specific items|
Check users within a team.
Will return (a list of) UserIDs under a particular team or specific user details.
|Task provisioning and management|
Manage tasks (calls) directly:
API Keys now with RBAC Support
With V3.3 we improved the API keys management to support a much more granular permission set per issued API key:
- New User Roles can be assigned to API Keys
- Permissions are set for the roles assigned to the API Keys for specific Organization Units.
Good to know
- To administrate the roles of an API key you need to have the System Administrator Role
- During an upgrade from older versions of the API (e.g. TM 3.3), your keys will get all available roles to avoid communication issues. All existing API keys will be assigned to top ("TeamManager") system level.
Where to find it? Assign the new roles via the new tab located in the TM Configurator > Topology > API Role Based Access.
More infos in our TeamManager API section.
Call As (Impersonation)
Using the Luware API it is now possible make calls with the new "Call As" (Team Impersonation) feature directly from the TM Frontend. Once enabled, TM users will find a new "Call as <Team / Service Name> " Pulldown directly on the header bar.
The selection stays active until the user:
- ... is removed from the team where CallAs was active
- ... manually changes CallAs selection in FE
- ... presses the "reset" button in header bar
Switch between placeholder audio and TTS in Frontend
In a recent update we enabled our system administrator to configure audio and TTS in workflows separately. For this reason the "SpeechStatement" property was split into two individual properties for Audio and TTS. This affects all Workflow activities with an audio announcement selection, which were updated with new properties:
- AV Audio File(s) Enabled
- AV TTS(s) Enabled
The following workflow activities were updated:
|WF Activity||Type of Update|
|Announcement||existing property is split|
|InputCustomer||existing property is split|
|EmergencyActivity||existing property is split|
|Connect||new properties added, default "true"|
|Collect Customer Information||new properties added, default "true"|
|Standby Duty||new properties added, default "true"|
When migrating / updating your installation
For existing activites in workflows the following rules are applied during migration:
- If the previous SpeechStatement:Enabled = "true" → set both new properties to true
- If the previous SpeechStatement:Enabled = "false" → set both new properties to false
- If the previous has a boolean placeholder assigned → the same placeholder is assigned for both new properties during upgrade
- If services have configured values for placeholders → these values are migrated as well and reassigned to placeholders for the two new properties
Learn how to use this feature in our new use case: Switch between AudioFile and TTS via placeholder
New Reporting Features
Download Team Data Option - In addition to the 4-month CSV report download per team you can now download a comprehensive 4-month report for all teams. The CSV can be used with Power BI.
Where to find it? → Look for the new "CSV EXPORT - 4 Month" button on the "Reporting" page in TM Frontend
Reporting Data Changes
- Added the the Target SipValue in TeamManager-Reporting, as TransferTargetSip, so targets of a transferred call can be identified
- Added CallAs Reporting possibility in TeamManager
- Adjusted/simplified the database roles for LUCS and TM
Various Scalability / Performance improvements
Possibility to Get Presence over MS Teams directly in AC
Known Issues / Limitations
3.3 New Database Creation
When creating a new clean-base V3.3 Database there is a confirmed issue that a KPI Index (IX_View_FactSession_Indexed_CL and IDX_KPI) files are not created in the Database. In TeamManager Frontend the following error appears:
'IDX_KPI' on table 'Reporting.View_FactSession_indexed (specified in the FROM clause) does not exist.
To circumvent the problem:
- Using DB Updater, create the Database in the latest 3.2 Version first
- The execute "Reporting.usp_Dataloader" → This creates the necessary Index files
- Then update the database from 3.2.08.xxxx to 3.3.12.xxxx or newest DB equivalent
Existing 3.2.x installations seem to be unaffected (upgrade). This note remains until the issue is fixed.
Standalone Opening Hours Configuration
The "Standby Duty" function, which allows agents to be reached on their mobile- or PSTN phone and be notified by e-mail or SMS when certain events occur, is not yet implemented and can only be used with a dedicated Exchange mailbox.
Extend TM to support multi tenancy
Tenant Management by adding a three level OU Structure is currently only available if manual provisioning is active (Active Directory synchronization is disabled). Please read more on this in the CIC - Customer Infrastructure Connector page.
There is currently no visible UI warning about this limitation. With AD sync enabled, new Tenant layers added to the Organization Unit with not be reflected. We recommend completely opting for one variant (with AD sync or Tenant Layer support).