During an ongoing call in Attendant Console the possibility to "Park" a user into an On-Hold state.
The scenario is handled as follows:
Park a caller Session
- A customer calls and you either pick up the call or get it distributed to you automatically.
- You as the attendant have an "Active" caller and press "Park"
→ The following results will occur:
- On-Hold music is played for the caller (Customer). 💡 This music can currently not be changed.
- Customer and Attendant user cannot hear each other anymore
- The parked call is shown in your Nimbus "My Sessions" personal dashboard to remind you of this status.
- In the Nimbus Service Dashboard the call will show as "parked".
When you press Unpark → the following things happen:
- Wait music is stopped for the caller. Your session is resumed.
- You may now handle the caller as described in scenario Attendant - Safe Transfer or end the call and handle the next caller.
💡 You can also directly end (terminate) a parked call session. This will immediately free you up for the next call. ☝ However note that the previous caller will not get any prior notification - the music and call just ends for them.