A domain template define and restrict where the source code of the Interact contact panel can be integrated. Each Domain Template contains a list of whitelisted (allowed) domain URLs which may use Interact functionality and handle external (customer) requests.
Create new template
- Log into the admin portal as service owner / admin
- Head the Configuration > Interact
- To create a new template click on the "Create New" button on the top right corner.
- Fill in details as shown below
Domain template name.
💡 This is just for listings and menus within Nimbus and has no other effect.
|The name of Organization Units assigned to the template
The number of URLs configured in a template.
💡 Think of this as a whitelist. You can add as many domains as you want.
Before using templates
Domain templates by themselves have no effect until you apply them to another entity, e.g. a user or service.
KNOWN INTERACT LIMITATIONS
- Audio Video Calls initiated from Interact have the following workflow limitations:
Can only target services. Not supported targets are:
|"Pickup" distribution type is not supported.
|Sending DTMF over Interact (Client/SDK) is not supported