🔍Resources are Organization Unit specific, so you only see resources available on the tenant or your individual services.
AUDIO FILE REQUIREMENTS
- Recommended file format: .wav, single-channel, 16-bit samples with a 16,000 (16KHz) sampling rate
- Supported File formats: wma, wav, mp3
- Recommended maximum size per file: 50MB
To add a new resource, click on the corresponding "Add New" button.
- Specify or change a name (will also be autocompleted when you upload a file → step 3)
- Assign a Organization Units to define which services will have access to the file.
- Upload a resource audio file
Existing resources can only be deleted when not being used in a workflow or playlist. Otherwise the delete button will be greyed-out and show a mouseover-tooltip.
☝ Note that usage-entries might be hidden via a clickable "..." link, indicating that the resource is used in a lot more places than originally shown.