Add / Edit Playlist
NOTES ON PLAYLISTS
- Max Playlist items: There is no limit to max items in a playlist. We recommend a maximum number of 15 resources (songs, audio cues) in a playlist.
- Song length: No song- length limitations. Please note that upload may fail when they take longer than 30sec or exceed 50 MB.
- Timeout dependency: Keep in mind that your workflow elements may have a timeout configured. Depending on that the playlist may be cut short or repeat.
✅ Make sure that you have Resources uploaded first.
🔍 Resources used in Playlists are Organization Unit specific, so you only see resources available on the tenant or your assigned teams.
The Add or Edit a playlist dialog and procedure is identical:
- Add or change a name in the "Name" text field
- Assign an Organization Units (Team) that this playlist should be available to.
- +Add audio files (→ see "Resources") to your playlist.
- Optionally you can adjust the sort order of existing entries by dragging and dropping them at their handle.
💡 Recommended maximum number of songs in a playlist: 15. Keep in mind that your workflow element will have a playing timeout. The playlist preview is generated as one long consecutive audio file consisting of all your selected resource audio files played back-to-back. The process of rendering this audio file may take a bit of time depending on the amount of tracks added to your playlist.
Existing playlists can only be deleted when not being used in a workflow. Otherwise the delete button will be greyed-out and show a mouseover-tooltip.
☝ Note that usage-entries might be hidden via a clickable "..." link, indicating that the playlist is used in a lot more places than originally shown.