💡The following page explains some of Nimbus' key features that will help you make an informed decision.
Nimbus is a Luware cloud-based solution that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Teams to act as a customer communication service application. From intelligent routing of company numbers, efficient call transfers, distributed call routing to teams, up to building complex contact centers – Nimbus hears your call to action. Nimbus can be configured for various Service Types according to your own choice.
Nimbus key features
💡Links below lead to further pages in the Knowledge Base.
|Integrated into Microsoft Teams and Azure
|Quick to onboard
|Lean and distraction-free
|Flexible call handling
Nimbus service types
Depending on your needs, Nimbus supports various service types. You can also compare them via our Nimbus Features table.
INC Nimbus Service Types
|By default, Nimbus is provisioned as an "Advanced Routing" service.
|Enterprise Routing offers more workflow flexibility and additional call context support.
|Contact Center offers skill-based routing outside of single-service constraints with high user flexibility. Prioritize your calls to create VIP- and Emergency hotlines.
|Collaborative teams and customer services requiring flexibility with minimal setup effort.
|Extended teams with dedicated support and sales capabilities, tied into external CRM / Service Desk systems.
|Contact Centers or Priority Services with "Agents" that are capable of handling specialized tasks regardless of customer time zone or service called.
|Configurable Nimbus Features
The UI - all you need, one click away
During a busy day, the Dashboard is there to access everything your team needs. Handle incoming calls, monitor KPI, manage team member availability – everything is one click away. The User Interface of Nimbus is designed to keep learning efforts and click-depth to a minimum.
Optional: Attendant Console integration
Nimbus integrates with Attendant Console, our one-click call transfer solution.
- Attendant Console is integrated into Teams client and available on all devices, e.g. Chrome Books
- Attendant Console provides a detailed queue with waiting time and caller ID (using MS Flow)
- You can pick specific calls from the Nimbus queue
- Attendant Console can be easily activated as an add-on to Nimbus
🔍 Head over to our official Luware Attendant product page to learn more.
Optional: Interact integration
Luware Interact is a solution that incorporates chat, voice and video calls directly into a website without any plugins. Users of Nimbus receive the customer interactions directly in their Teams client. From a customer perspective, the Interact UI is very simple to use, directly embedded as a code-snippet on a website. The customer engages on a simple setup process and starts talking directly with any user of Nimbus within their Teams client.
Interact currently supports the following modalities bi-directional and without any further browser installation requirements:
- Screen sharing
1.) An Interact customer starts the process
2.) A Nimbus user is anwering the call and sharing their screen directly with the customer
Good to know
- Nimbus Interact is a separately licensed Nimbus Feature and can be enabled individually for users and services. Please get in touch with a Customer Success partner as prior setup is required and technical limitations apply.
- The Interact configuration is done completely within the Administration. Also refer to Use Case - Setting up Interact for detailed steps.
- Customers from outside will directly interact with Nimbus users and servcies via website widgets. The website whitelist and the embed code are configured via Interact Domain Templates (CORS).
🔍Head over to our official Luware Interact product page to learn more about Interact.
Power Automate / Flow Connector
Nimbus can be easily integrated with other applications (e.g. CRM, Ticketing, Databases) by using the Nimbus Power Automate Connector. Some possible use cases could be:
- A simple notification: Retrieve Nimbus task → Task gets lost → Trigger an email
- Live-Data exchange during calls: On updated Nimbus task → Retrieve caller info → Request task details from your CRM or user directory → Update the Task details
- Call-routing according to lists and parameters: e.g. VIP or blacklist handling of calls based on whitelists/blacklists you keep within your service team